twolittlecherubs@virginmedia.com

Thursday, January 10, 2013

It has been a huge bump back to normality this week as the normal routines resume. A new nursery and 3 appointments have made it a busy one.
Thank goodness that It's the first Scrapbus crop of the New Year this Saturday and I'm very excited to be able to escape to a scrapping haven for the day. I will be leaving the chaos in Mr L's hands to enjoy some much needed me time. As always I will be bringing my wares! New glimmer mists and Tim Holtz inks to add to the mix as well as a few other little bits and bobs. Most notably some prima canvas resist shapes. They really are divine. I've been playing all week in the name of research (well someone had to).
I will also have the details of my next class available and I will post this to the blog next week.

I'm off to play, I mean test, the products again.
See you Saturday
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment