twolittlecherubs@virginmedia.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. Ours seemed to fly by! but then every day seems to when you've got small kids. With our eldest son's birthday on New Years Eve I feel like I've been submerged in a week long carnival of wrapping paper and noisy toys! I'm looking forward to nursery starting back and normality resuming.

I have however managed to snatch the odd moment in amongst all the madness and have been working on the details of my next class and stocking up on lots of yummy stuff for the shop. I'll be sure to update you all when I have fine tuned it all.

I'm off now to put a very over tired baby back to bed for the gazillionth time. (I'd love to know where they get their energy from).

Speak soon
Amber :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment