twolittlecherubs@virginmedia.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Apologies

I really must apologise for the length of time that I have left between posts of late. Life is manic enough as it is with two little boys but we have been having some difficulties with our eldest and of course anything else goes by the wayside. I have made some early New Years resolutions and one is to keep my blog updated more often and so to ensure that you have some interesting things to read in between class updates I have, sensibly or not, asked my other half aka Mr L to come and chat with you all. He shall be along later to introduce himself!

I will also be posting some pictures of the little projects that I have completed using the remnants of the file box class. Just to show you what you could do with your left overs.

My next class is scheduled for February time so keep looking back for more information on that too.

Speak soon
Amber :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment