twolittlecherubs@virginmedia.com

Sunday, April 1, 2012

What a great night!

I must apologise for the delay in writing this post.  Thursday seems a long time ago now but the whole lead up and then the night itself totally wiped me out and the weekend has come and gone in a flash and I haven't stopped to write about it.
I've been planning and prepping for thursday's class for well over 2 months now.  Ensuring that everything was just right.  I had a few little hiccups (a clashing audiology appointment and a crappy printer to mention a few) but on the whole the evening went very smoothly.
The classroom was a little cosy but it all added to the buzzing atmosphere of everyone busily crafting their little hearts out.  It was so nice to teach in that environment.
I just wanted to thank everyone that turned up, your support is very much appreciated, and to ask that when you complete your albums, if you're able to take a quick photo of it and email it to me, I'd love to post your finished albums on the blog for everyone to look at.

email photos to: twolittlecherubs@virginmedia.com

My next class will take place on Thursday 10th May, 6pm til 9pm at the Graig Community Hall in Bassaleg, Newport.   This class will be using the beautiful Echo Park This & That Graceful collection and we will again be creating a mini book.  I will post photos shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment