twolittlecherubs@virginmedia.com

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wow!

Well what a launch!  Thank you so much to everyone who was at the Scrapbus crop yesterday, especially to the girls; Fi, Ju and Sue for being so great with the "2 little cherubs", I would have been in trouble without you :-) x
I was so humbled by everyone's response to my first class, taking place on Thursday 29th March at the Graig Community Hall.  It sold out so quickly.  In fact I have people on a stand by list!  If you have booked to come please could you forward me a £10 deposit to secure your place (the remaining balance can be paid on the night).  You can email me on: twolittlecherubs@virginmedia.com and I will let you have my address details.
I'm just waiting on the papers now but as soon as they arrive I will get right on with making up our project and I will post a picture right here to get you all excited before the big day.
Once again a huge thank you for your support.  I'm looking forward to what the future holds for 2 Little Cherubs :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment